Hotel Gran Via Barcelona: Evenia Rocafort
Evenia Rocafort Hotel is a few steps away from Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes in Barcelona, in the commercial and business center of Barcelona. The location of the hotel is excellent for business travel (its right next to the Fira de Barcelona) as for tourists, here you will find many tourist attractions. The hotel is well connected by public transport, just 100 meters away from the hotel we have the metro stop Poble Sec (L3 green line) and several bus stops.
In the Barcelona Gran Via, within 10 minutes walk from the hotel , you will find:
- The Magic Fountains, where every night is held the spectacle of fountains, lights and music that attracts thousands of tourists every day
- The Poble Espanyol, one of the main attractions of Barcelona, where you could also enjoy concerts and events
- The Las Arenas Shopping Center , built in the old Plaza de Toros de Barcelona, with an impressive view from the terrace where you can enjoy a quiet dinner, it’s an interesting place for shopaholics
- La Fira de Barcelona, which hosts numerous events and national and international fairs
- The Art Museum of Catalonia, with a stunning visual effect from Plaza España
- The Olympic Stadium and the Olympic Torch, the heart of the 1992 Olympics Games
- The Miro Museum, dedicated to the Catalan artist with his finest works
- Plaza España and Maria Cristina Avenue, one of the most beautiful areas of Barcelona
- Just 10 minutes by metro from Paseo de Gracia, where you will find the famous Gaudi buildings
- Just 10 minutes by metro from Plaza Cataluña and Las Ramblas, the heart of the city
If you are looking for a hotel in Gran Via Barcelona, the Evenia Rocafort Hotel is your best option, very well located in Eixample Izquierda, the hotel is on the edge of different neighborhoods and close to many tourist attractions like Plaza España, the mountain of Montjuic or the famous Parallel Avenue, where we will find the best theaters of the city and the trendiest restaurants of Barcelona.